[dpdk-users] Can not forward the message in DPDK

Manoj Mallawaarachchi manoj_ws at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 11:49:27 CEST 2017

Hi Loan,

Thanks for the message to group and sharing the information. I also doing small scale project similar  to this using DPDK forwarder app and as below scenario.

Client PC ----> DPDK forwarder ----> Internet

All connect via home router. I face same issue with client forwarding to DPDK app and to INTERNET and back. Still my objective not work, however I found below discussion will help to your scenario also.

http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2013-June/000237.html

May be you need to integrate user space TCP/IP stack like ANS.

https://github.com/ansyun/dpdk-ans

I'm also exploring possibilities to my requirement discussed below:

http://www.dpdk.org/ml/archives/users/2017-May/001922.html

Hope my comments useful to get some idea.

Thank you,
Manoj M