[dpdk-users] DPDK mlx4 PMD on Azure VM

Hui Ling kelvin.brookletling at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:50:52 CEST 2018

The thing for me is that on my VM, I have always ran into the same error:
"MR creation failure: Operation not permitted" till I used the drivers
inserted with the specific commands.

It could be that the host my VM runs on is only compatible with some
specific version of MLNX drivers. And the steps I listed might just
happen
to work on my VM.

So as Andrew suggested, if you can't fix "MR creation failure:
Operation not permitted" error, you may want to ask Azure team to
check and fix the host your VM runs on first.