[dpdk-users] Error attaching dpdk ports to ovs

yogev ch yogevch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:14:28 CEST 2018

What's your use case?
As you're using your own laptop, I assume you're not testing performance
and large traffic volumes right now.
If you're about functionality games you can use the '--vdev' option,
instead of compiling OVS with DPDK.
'--vdev' let you use through libpcap your machine's interfaces (from
ifconfig. i.e. eth0) or pcap files.