[dpdk-users] Hyper-V multi-queue not working on Kernel v4.20

Gareth Bradshaw gareth at vectra.ai
Thu Dec 13 17:48:55 CET 2018

Hi Stephen,

I wanted to check in to see how the fix is going.  I've repro'd the patches yourself and Mohammed Gamal were discussing on the development mailing list and see the same results, i.e. multi-channel works the first time testpmd is launched but subsequent launches result in an error setting up the sub-channels.  I'm on the development mailing list so if you'd like to add me to the thread I'll be happy to test the patches.

Cheers,
Gareth