[dpdk-users] Enabling stats in pipeline applications

Heena Sirwani heena.sirwani at nevisnetworks.com
Fri Feb 9 14:07:30 CET 2018

If you have enabled them in $RTE_SDK/$RTE_TARGET/.config, they should be reflected in $RTE_SDK/$RTE_TARGET/include/rte_config.h. Do you see it defined there?
If not, perhaps you forgot to run make,
cd $RTE_SDK/$RTE_TARGET
vi .config <make stats config changes>
make
The lib/librte_pipeline, librte_port should recompile and you should see #define RTE_*_STATS_COLLECT 1 in $RTE_SDK/$RTE_TARGET/include/rte_config.h.
Once this is done, recompile your example application.