[dpdk-users] DPDK 17.11 ixgbe ipsec offload

Avi Cohen (A) avi.cohen at huawei.com
Mon Jan 1 13:40:41 CET 2018

I managed to run the ipsec-secgw application
But I see in the dpdk sample guide that this application perform only full ipsec offload.
SO this application is not suitable for devices (like Intel x540) that requires that the  IPsec headers should be added by SW before sending to HW
I there any way to run 'partial' IPsec offload - in which SW add/remove IPsec headers and HW do encryption/decryption ?
Best Regards
Avi