[dpdk-users] DPDK 17.05 does not find X510 card

Rosen, Rami rami.rosen at intel.com
Mon Jun 18 15:09:32 CEST 2018

Hi, Martin,
How do you bind the device ? is it with igb_uio/vfio  ? In case this is what you do - can you please try with uio_pci_generic and tell if you get the same error ?
The uio_pci_generic should be included in your distro as one of the kernel modules, you need just to do modprobe uio_pci_generic before binding to DPDK.

Regards,
Rami Rosen