[dpdk-users] Question on Multiple process support Application

Kusuma DS kusumanjali47 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:56:16 CET 2018

Hii,

I have some doubts regarding multiple process example application.

I have 2 processes running in my setup using multiprocess client and server
concept, am doing rx_burst in server process and tx_burst in client
process. But the thing is i have one isolated cpu, So both the process are
sharing the cpu.

What i understand through the document provided by the dpdk is  In the
concept of memory pool there will be per core cache lock, so if we try to
do tx and rx in different process there will be software cache problem will
occur, so there will be corrupting the memory in shared memory pool.

How to resolve this issue??If anyone Know about this issue please let me
know.

Thanks,
Kusuma