[dpdk-users] Query on handling packets

Harsh Patel thadodaharsh10 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:24:49 CET 2018

Hi,
We are working on a project where we are trying to integrate DPDK with
another software. We are able to obtain packets from the other environment
to DPDK environment in one-by-one fashion. On the other hand DPDK allows to
send/receive burst of data packets. We want to know if there is any
functionality in DPDK to achieve this conversion of single incoming packet
to a burst of packets sent on NIC and similarly, conversion of burst read
packets from NIC to send it to other environment sequentially?

Thanks and regards
Harsh Patel, Hrishikesh Hiraskar
NITK Surathkal