[dpdk-users] Query on handling packets

Harsh Patel thadodaharsh10 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:09:19 CET 2018

We have implemented the logic for Tx/Rx as you suggested. We compared the
obtained throughput with another version of same application that uses
Linux raw sockets.
Unfortunately, the throughput we receive in our DPDK application is less by
a good margin. Is this any way we can optimize our implementation or
anything that we are missing?

Thanks and regards
Harsh & Hrishikesh