[dpdk-users] MLX5 Rx HW Timestamp units

Tom Barbette barbette at kth.se
Tue Nov 27 08:57:49 CET 2018

Hi Anshu,

No it's the value of an internal Clock. The frequency and the base are both unknown.

We have a patch that works (but must be reworked before submission to dev) that allows to query the current device clock value. Then from there you can derive the base and the frequency. I can send it to you if you wish.

Tom