[dpdk-users] Regarding -:[dpdk-dev] net_vmxnet3: link status Interrupt is not working in DPDK 17.11.2 version

siddharth verma siddharth28.10.89 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:22:07 CEST 2018

Hi ,
link status Interrupt is not working in DPDK 17.11.2 version for
net_vmxnet3 driver , we are doing port connect/disconnect using vmware/ESXI
but we are getting any LSI from DPDK. Looks like dpdk is not generating any
event .

Please do let me know, whether I am missing any configuraion/patch ? Any
help would be appreciated

--
Thanks and Regards
Siddharth