[dpdk-users] Creating basic packet, sending and receiving at two different machines

Avinash Chaurasia avinash.aviank2003 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:47:20 CET 2018

I am new to DPDK and trying to create a packet to send it from one DPDK
enabled machine to another connected directly via an ethernet. I modified
an example/rxtx_callbacks/main.c provided with DPDK at both side. However,
I am not receiving anything at the receiver. Is something wrong I am doing?
I asked the same question at stackoverflow and code I have kept there:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53067849/dpdk-create-a-packet-for-transmission

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong

Thanks
Avinash Kumar Chaurasia