[dpdk-users] Ideal design to use ip-fragmentation using multiple lcores

Sungho Hong maverickjin88 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:55:02 CET 2018

Hello DPDK experts,

I have a question of how to ideally use ip fragmentation and assemble using
N number of logical cores each associated with tx&rx queues.

Should the ip fragmentation table be single received by a single rx-queue?

Because I am not sure whether I will receive all the fragmented messages
correctly when I try to receive and combine the packets using multiple
rx-queues with multiple logical cores.

I have currently build an example that only uses one rx-queue with multiple
tx-queues and assemble the fragmented messages with a single frag-table.
But I am not sure how to scale this..