[dpdk-users] How to use Virtio_user in Container

topperxin topperxin at 126.com
Sun Apr 28 13:59:28 CEST 2019

Hi list
         I have a question about how to use Virtio_user in the Container,
         if I don't want to use dpdk application, but other normal application in the Container, such as MySQL,
         So, what I want to say is, should We use Virtio_user like a normal virtio frontend device, in user space, there are Virtual Device, so the normal application can TX/RX package
         from the normal kernel path, when the packages IN/OUT the Container, it will go through the DPDK path.
         Any suggestions are welcome.
         Thanks a lot.

         nlx