[dpdk-users] Service cores and multi-process

Pathak, Pravin pravin.pathak at intel.com
Thu Jan 17 14:25:47 CET 2019

Hi Harry -
Thanks.  Extending the same question further,  if two processes (within same DPDK instance) need same service, then should they both specify same service core mask?
I assumed primary process will start the service on service cores and secondary process (using same service core mask) will use the service.

Thanks
Pravin