[dpdk-users] Run-to-completion or Pipe-line for QAT PMD in DPDK

Trahe, Fiona fiona.trahe at intel.com
Fri Jan 18 19:20:54 CET 2019

Hi Alex,

>  [changchun] Many thanks! So from this limitation, we can conclude that Lcore can only dequeue the
> QAT queue which was enqueued by itself, right. If so, then the Crypto device lib doc may be a little
> misleading, at least some notes should be put there.
[Fiona] Limitations are generally on the device documentation - it wouldn't make sense to pollute the lib
with the limitations of individual devices. (though I understand it's easy to miss the limitations)
As mentioned before, if this is an important use-case for you we would be interested in hearing about it,
and we could investigate performant ways to remove the limitation.