[dpdk-users] Windows KNI and Bifurcated drivers

Harini Ramakrishnan Harini.Ramakrishnan at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 25 20:08:18 CEST 2019

Hi Martin - Thanks for reaching out! The DPDK port on Windows, as it exists in the draft repo today, does not support a bifurcated interface to allow sharing of the NIC.
However this is high in our backlog. For starters, can you share more about your application and how you intend to use DPDK on Windows? Would you know which NICs will be used in your environment?

Thanks,
Harini