[dpdk-users] 答复: How to send packet with line rate on I350-DA2, but not care rx speed

hfli at netitest.com hfli at netitest.com
Fri Mar 15 02:40:20 CET 2019

Hi Wenzhuo,

I found the reason, it due to “Flow Control” features of network adapter,
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005593/network-a
nd-i-o/ethernet-products.html, it will be send packet with line rate however
after call below function.

static void nova_disable_flow_control(int portid)

{

    struct rte_eth_fc_conf fc_conf;

    memset(&fc_conf, 0, sizeof(struct rte_eth_fc_conf));

    if (rte_eth_dev_flow_ctrl_get(portid, &fc_conf) != 0) {

        printf("Can't get flow ctrl config from port %d\n", portid);

        return;

    }

    if (fc_conf.mode != RTE_FC_NONE) {

        fc_conf.mode = RTE_FC_NONE;

        if (rte_eth_dev_flow_ctrl_set(portid, &fc_conf) != 0) {

           printf("Can't set flow ctrl config from port %d\n", portid);

        }

    }

    printf("Disable flow control on port %d ... Done\n", portid);

}

Thanks and Regards,

Haifeng