[dpdk-users] Cannot run DPDK applications using Mellanox NIC - "PMD: net_mlx4: 0x55b8d8015b00: cannot attach flow rules (code 12, "Cannot allocate memory"), flow error type 2, cause 0x7f9ee4028200, message: flow rule rejected by device"

Greg O'Rawe greg.orawe at owmobility.com
Thu May 9 15:02:40 CEST 2019

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem to the one you raised to the dpdk-users list in this thread:
https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/users/2018-October/003620.html

Were you ever able to resolve this issue to get DPDK working with the Mellanox Connect3-X card?

Many thanks

Greg O'Rawe

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.