[dpdk-users] [dpdk-dev] [Crypto-PMD and Libraries] Suggestions on porting/attaching existing libraries with Crypto PMDS

Suraj R Gupta surajrgupta at iith.ac.in
Mon May 13 07:11:07 CEST 2019

Hi,
This is in regards with using Cryptographic libraries with DPDK crypto
PMDs. Intel has its own Cryptographic libraries for various algorithms
hosted in git and some restricted channels.
I would like to know if any other library can be attached to the Crypto Pmd.

For e.g. I would like to know if any Kasumi algorithm library can be
attached with Kasumi Crypto PMD.

I would like to have your suggestions and help in this regard.

--
Thanks and Regards
Suraj R Gupta