[dpdk-users] DPDK - mirroring & FWDing

Sara Gittlin sara.gittlin at gmail.com
Sun May 19 09:00:44 CEST 2019

Hello All,
I have my DPDK- app running in my host, it receives pkts from outside
The DPDK-app is required (after some processing ) to transmit these pkts to
*2* containers in my host.
is there an efficient solution to do it w *zero-copy* ?
i want to do it simultaneously with 2 tx threads each for 1 container.
Is the dpdk multicast sample can be taken as a reference for this solution ?

Thank you