[dpdk-announce] SPEED MATTERS contest by 6WIND

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Mon Jun 9 15:34:02 CEST 2014

6WIND has finalized the prizes to be won for the contest:
	Dodge Viper or Audi DTM RC cars, Raspberry Pi
More information:
	http://www.6wind.com/blog/speed-matters-the-challenge-dpdk-contest-prizes-detailed
	http://goo.gl/VaL9Ps

You can still enter the contest, see:
	http://www.6wind.com/speed-matters-information
There is already more than 20 entries.

Entry deadline is August 1.

For reference, the contest annoucement was: