[dpdk-announce] DPDK Userspace CFP is NOW OPEN (Sept. 24-25)

Jill Lovato jlovato at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Apr 17 19:38:23 CEST 2020

  DPDK Community,

We are pleased to announce the DPDK Userspace Summit will take place
September 24-25. Currently, the plan is to host a physical event in
Bordeaux, France. However, we’ll continue monitoring the current COVID-19
situation; should the need to change dates, venue, or adjust to a virtual
event arise, we will alert CFP applicants and Summit registrants.

The CFP is also now open through June 12 and we encourage you to submit
your presentation ideas:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKfx6Kb0ZXWixZjcWfRvU2c_-uxqxQCzlFUcsT9qptiRxU5w/viewform

The event website is here:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-userspace-summit/

Please share the CFP link with your peers and colleagues.

In the meantime, we hope everyone stays safe and healthy in these
unprecedented times.

All the best,

DPDK Staff