[dpdk-dev] Problem with QEMU

Romulo Rosa romuloros at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:58:21 CET 2013

Hello guys, thanks for the help. Yesterday I could compile with-fPIC
however'm already trying to solve another problem in compiling QEMU. I had
the same problem compiling ovs. Jyotiswarup Raiturkar helped me with OVS
and I'm trying to adapt the solution to this case. If you already know how
to appreciate the help again.

/dpdk-1.5.1r1/x86_64-default-linuxapp-gcc/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_common_nonpci_devs.o):(.data.rel+0x8):
undefined reference to `rte_pmd_ring_init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: ** [qemu-system-x86_64] Erro 1
make: ** [subdir-x86_64-softmmu] Erro 2

--