[dpdk-dev] Number of memory channels (EAL Options)

Muhammad Ali Muhammad.Ali at xflowresearch.com
Mon Jun 24 07:27:25 CEST 2013

Thanks for your detailed reply, I just want to clear myself on Number of
Memory Channels, These Memory channels are between

CPU and Hugepages (RAM)
or
HugePages (RAM) and NIC   (multi channel DMA)
or
both

?

Thanks

--

Muhammad Ali
Software Development Engineer

This electronic message transmission contains information from the company
that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.  The information
is intended only for the use of the individuals or entity named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying
or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
 If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the “From:”
field.