[dpdk-dev] Unable to compile DPDK 1.5 on Debian GNU/Linux: lib/librte_eal/linuxapp/igb_uio

Wiles, Roger Keith keith.wiles at windriver.com
Mon Nov 4 16:02:22 CET 2013

You can add 'V=1' to the command line make and it will produce a lot more information maybe it will help.

'make install T=x86_64-default-linuxapp-gcc V=1'

Keith Wiles, Principal Technologist for Networking member of the CTO office, Wind River
direct 972.434.4136  mobile 940.213.5533  fax 000.000.0000
[Powering 30 Years of Innovation]<http://www.windriver.com/announces/wr30/>