[dpdk-dev] Unable to compile DPDK 1.5 on Debian GNU/Linux: lib/librte_eal/linuxapp/igb_uio

Marc Sune marc.sune at bisdn.de
Tue Nov 5 16:50:13 CET 2013

Dear Thomas,

Thank you that really was the problem. I am still puzzled why it
happend, since the headers were installed before. I will update the rest
of installations.

Probably it would be slightly better to check whether the build folder
contains the right Makefiles and scripts needed to print the right
error, otherwise the output of make is misleading.

As I said thank you and regards
marc