[dpdk-dev] query about rte_eal_mp_remote_launch()

Prashant Upadhyaya prashant.upadhyaya at aricent.com
Wed Oct 23 16:16:14 CEST 2013

Hi Jyoti,

You must carefully analyse your usecase.
Typically each core must run a tight loop (and therefore one thread spawned by remote launch) which does a while 1 { get packet, service packet }
You should try to build your application around the above paradigm.

One of your cores can service the slow path using traditional linux with a tap interface.

Regards
-Prashant