[dpdk-dev] DPDK & QPI performance issue in Romley platform.

Zachary zachary.jen at cas-well.com
Fri Sep 6 09:31:46 CEST 2013

Hi~ Bob,
Thanks for your response!
So, you think it is memory usage problem rather than QPI issue?
That means if I improve the memory usage issue, may the preformance will raise to my expected?

BTW, Have anyone every use DPDK in NUMA and use crossing CPU like my case?
If yes, could you tell me how to solve the question?
If no, I would to know the DPDK allow user to this kinds of case in their app or not?
If the answer is true, I need change a way to use DPDK.

above, it has lots of questions. I hope someone can help me to answer the questions.