[dpdk-dev] IGB_UIO port unbinding

Prashant Upadhyaya prashant.upadhyaya at aricent.com
Fri Apr 11 11:06:38 CEST 2014

Hi Anatoly,

I might have used the term 'initialization' in a wrong fashion.
But I have confirmed, the issue was related to this commit (which Thomas brought to my notice) --

http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/commit/?id=18f02ff75949de9c2468

The above should get you the context for the original issue.

Regards
-Prashant