[dpdk-dev] overcommitting CPUs

Zhou, Danny danny.zhou at intel.com
Wed Aug 27 18:06:27 CEST 2014

When I have time maybe next month, will submit my initial RFC patch to enable interrupt and polling mode switching for 10G NIC with sample. Welcome anybody in the community to further optimize it.

I think it will be very hard to have a generic DPDK-NAPI API to fit all the use cases, at least thresholds in the algorithm need to be adjusted on a case by case basis.