[dpdk-dev] multiple VLAN IDs for SR-IOV ports

James Yu ypyu2011 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 07:53:14 CET 2014

Patel,

I can use the following command to add one VLAN with VID of 3 to VF 0 of
eth6

ip link set eth6 vf 0 vlan 3

Could you show me an example of adding 2 VLAN IDs such as VID of 3 and 13
to the same VF 0 ? I want VF 0 to pass traffic from VLAN 3 and 13. How do I
do that ?
>From the man page of ip, I do not see it describes about adding more than
one VLAN IDs to the same VF port.
Can I use this ?