[dpdk-dev] How to debug packet sends to virtual functions

Burakov, Anatoly anatoly.burakov at intel.com
Tue Feb 4 12:52:43 CET 2014

Hi Mats

Let me clarify - do you run DPDK on both host and guest? E.g. you load igb_uio on the host as well? If not, I don't see why you can't use those instructions - you're creating VF devices on the host anyway, and that's where you should set their MAC addresses.

Best regards,
Anatoly Burakov
DPDK SW Engineer