[dpdk-dev] Build failure on Ubuntu 14.04

Cao, Waterman waterman.cao at intel.com
Tue Jul 8 04:12:46 CEST 2014

Thanks Keith.
we will try to enable CentOS in our daily build test.
But I has a little concern about Ubuntu 14.
We enabled latest UB14 with kernel 3.13.0-24 at this may.
It seems that UB LTS will upgrade Linux kernel to 3.13.0-30.
But we don't know when it upgrade, and it will cost a lot of effort to upgrade environment.
Can we indicate specific version for Ubuntu 14.04?
Btw, we met the same issue in RedHat 7.0 Beta version.

Waterman