[dpdk-dev] PMD for Cisco VIC Ethernet NIC - Request for guidelines for submission

Hobywan Kenoby hobywank at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:16:03 CEST 2014

Hi Sujith,

It makes sens, using VFIO makes a far cleaner implementation.
You worked on the performance, could you share some measurements ? Did you introduce vectorization functions as Intel did a while ago? There are allways tradeoffs between pps and latency, do you include documentation to configure the card for one or the other?
HK