[dpdk-dev] About ivshmem

GongJinrong jinronggong at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:36:51 CEST 2014

Ok, thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gray, Mark D [mailto:mark.d.gray at intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 PM
To: GongJinrong; 'Thomas Monjalon'
Cc: dev at dpdk.org
Subject: RE: [dpdk-dev] About ivshmem

> Thanks, I want use DPDK, not OVDK, if I run l2fwd-ivshmem, do I use a
> patched qemu or just a normal qemu?

Patched.
Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263 Business address: Dromore House, East Park,
Shannon, Co. Clare

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.