[dpdk-dev] Unable to send Response packets to the same port

Tomasz K tomasz.kasowicz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:44:50 CEST 2014

Update:

I forgot to mention that in our case, due to some our internal constrains
code always allocates new m_buf for received packet and adds additional
overhead PDU to it (both ways)

It seems that problem lies with the same mempool being used. We've tried to
create another mempool for packet allocation, and it seems to be working
fine.

Thanks
Tomasz Kasowicz