[dpdk-dev] l2fwd application - packets not getting forwarded

Lu, Patrick patrick.lu at intel.com
Sun Jun 22 08:09:36 CEST 2014

You can also pass iommu=pt, then you can keep intel_iommu=on and have dpdk co-exist on native and virtialized.

Patrick

On Jun 15, 2014 11:08 PM, Raj Ravi <mekaviraj at gmail.com> wrote:
I can get this working after some changes.

1. I have pci_assign=buses and intel_iommu=on present in grub.conf ,
Removed them
2. Before running l2fwd application, removed ixgbe driver. I was actually
getting some kernel errors without these steps, while running l2fwd application.

Now, I can see the packets getting forwarded using l2fwd application and able
to observe the packets using tcpdump.

Yes, as you said, ping is not getting reply back. but it is getting forwarded to
the other end ( observed using tcpdump).

Thanks!