[dpdk-dev] are these bypass api supported on Intel Bandon Beach card : of device id : 8086:155d
sharathjm.bharadwaj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:36:37 CET 2014
we are using DPDK 1.5.1_7.
our PCI slot has Intel Bandon Beach NIC.
Can anyone please let me know, whether the below api's are supported in the
NIC type [8086:155d]
int rte_eth_dev_bypass_init (uint8_t port)
* int rte_eth_dev_bypass_state_show (uint8_t port, uint32_t _state)
* int rte_eth_dev_bypass_state_set (uint8_t port, uint32_t _new_state)
* int rte_eth_dev_bypass_event_show (uint8_t port, uint32_t event, uint32_t
* int rte_eth_dev_bypass_event_store (uint8_t port, uint32_t event,
* int rte_eth_dev_bypass_ver_show (uint8_t port, uint32_t _ver)
* int rte_eth_dev_bypass_wd_timeout_show (uint8_t port,
More information about the dev