[dpdk-dev] 82599ES NIC support

Shaw, Jeffrey B jeffrey.b.shaw at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 19:38:46 CEST 2014

Can you check if your PCI device ID is listed in "lib/librte_eal/common/include/rte_pci_dev_ids.h"?
Can you verify that you have bound your device to "igb_uio", perhaps using "tools/pci_unbind.py" (maybe renamed to tools/igb_uio_bind.py)?
You might also try to edit the ".config" (in your build directory, NOT the Linux .config) to enable any of the "CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_IXGBE_DEBUG_*" options, in case there are more error messages.

Thanks,
Jeff