[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 0/8] support of multiple sizes of redirection table
helin.zhang at intel.com
Sat Nov 15 17:03:36 CET 2014
As e1000, ixgbe and i40e hardware use different sizes of redirection
table in PF or VF, ethdev and PMDs need to be reworked to support
multiple sizes of that table. In addition, commands in testpmd also
need to be reworked to support these changes.
* Reorganized the patches.
* Added code style fixes.
* Added support of reta updating/querying in i40e VF.
* Reorganized the patch set.
* Added returning default RX/TX configurations in VF (igb/ixgbe/i40e),
as the patch set of it for PF has been accepted recently.
* Renamed RTE_BIT_WIDTH_64 to RTE_RETA_GROUP_SIZE.
* Added more comments to rte_eth_dev_rss_reta_update() and
* Reworked the annotations of macros of RETA sizes in rte_ethdev.h.
* Checking if the input number of reta size is 64 aligned has been
added in rte_ethdev.c.
* Use macros to replace numeric in all igb, ixgbe and i40e PMDs of
Helin Zhang (8):
app/testpmd: code style fix
i40evf: code style fix
i40e: support of setting hash lookup table size
igb: implement ops of 'dev_infos_get' for PF and VF respectively
ixgbe: implement ops of 'dev_infos_get' for PF and VF respectively
i40e: rework of ops of 'dev_infos_get' for both PF and VF
ethdev: support of multiple sizes of redirection table
i40evf: support of updating/querying redirection table
app/test-pmd/cmdline.c | 166 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
app/test-pmd/config.c | 37 +++----
app/test-pmd/testpmd.h | 4 +-
lib/librte_ether/rte_ethdev.c | 121 ++++++++++++--------
lib/librte_ether/rte_ethdev.h | 51 ++++++---
lib/librte_pmd_e1000/igb_ethdev.c | 179 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
lib/librte_pmd_i40e/i40e_ethdev.c | 122 +++++++++++---------
lib/librte_pmd_i40e/i40e_ethdev.h | 25 ++++-
lib/librte_pmd_i40e/i40e_ethdev_vf.c | 124 ++++++++++++++++++++-
lib/librte_pmd_ixgbe/ixgbe_ethdev.c | 208 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------
10 files changed, 719 insertions(+), 318 deletions(-)
More information about the dev