[dpdk-dev] Possible bug in eal_pci pci_scan_one

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Tue Oct 14 07:47:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

Did anybody get a chance to look what might be going on in this weird NUMA
bug? I could use some help to understand how you're supposed to make code that
will work right on both NUMA and non-NUMA. Otherwise it's hard to make a
bulletproof DPDK based app that will be able to reliably init on single
socket, dual socket non-NUMA, and dual socket NUMA boxes.

Thanks,
Matthew.