[dpdk-dev] Q on contribution to DPDK

St Leger, Jim jim.st.leger at intel.com
Fri Oct 31 23:16:18 CET 2014

Ravi:

DPDK is an open source community project. Anyone and everyone are welcome and encouraged to contribute patches. There should not be any concern about individual contributors versus company affiliation. What matters is useful code.
Please review the Development page on the site for guidance: http://dpdk.org/dev

If you have particular areas of interest or expertise just share that with the list.

I look forward to your contributions.

Jim