[dpdk-dev] LRU using DPDK 1.7

Saha, Avik (AWS) aviksaha at amazon.com
Tue Sep 23 05:43:59 CEST 2014

So with DPDK 1.7 there are 2 separate implementations - one is the rte_hash which does not support LRU (at least to my understanding - I could be wrong here) and then there is the librte_table library which has support for LRU in a hash table. I m a little confused as to which one you are referring to Matthew.