[dpdk-dev] Hi all, does Amazon VMs supported DPDK or not?

Saha, Avik (AWS) aviksaha at amazon.com
Tue Sep 30 19:49:07 CEST 2014

I have only experimented with C3.8xlarge instances with DPDK. You have to attach at least 2 ENIs to the instances since one of them would be taken over by DPDK. Based on the size, you would be able to attach 8, 16  or 32 ENIs to the instances (these will be visible as ethn devices of ifconfig)

Let me know if this helps (or I am not getting the question :) )

Avik