[dpdk-dev] Questions about ACL library

황규민 hkm73560 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:35:12 CEST 2015

Hi

I'm a newbie in DPDK and have some very basic & stupid questions about ACL
library.

It is hard for me to understand DFA ACL library, especially the transition
table and wildness which is used in trie generation and sorting.

Why they use a transition table(=node array) to traverse a trie instead of
using a node directly?

Is there any document or URL for the DPDK ACL library?

I already read the programmer's guide, but I want to understand
constructing ACL trie, transition table and traversal way not the usage of
ACL library.