[dpdk-dev] 2.3 Roadmap

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Tue Dec 1 14:44:57 CET 2015

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 01:16:47PM +0000, O'Driscoll, Tim wrote:
> True. The goal is to merge the best of the various patches that were
> submitted on this. This could involve changes to IPv6 as well as IPv4.
>

> Tim

If it's possible to fix IPv6 as well this would be good for me. Offering a
large nexthop space on all protocols is very good for BGP / core routing and
security inspection applications. Using this feature, I will be able to detect
interactions with bad subnets and IPs at tremendous speed compared to
competing solutions.

Matthew.