[dpdk-dev] Not getting statistics for all queues.

Alexandra Sava alexandrasava18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:14:42 CET 2015

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get statistics per queue (on rx side), therefore I'm
using rte_eth_dev_set_rx_queue_stats_mapping
function in order to map a particular queue to a stat index (Note: I
have 4 rx queues with the following mapping: queue 0 -> stat_idx 0;
queue 1 -> stat_idx 1 , etc).
The problem is that I only get statistics for the first queue (in this
case, queue 0), the rest of them are 0. Also, the statistics for the first
queue are equal to the total statistics, so
rte_eth_stats.ipackets
is equal to rte_eth_stats.q_ipackets[0] and rte_eth_stats.ibytes is
equal to rte_eth_stats.q_ibytes[0].

I'm using dpdk-1.8.0, Ubuntu 12.04, Intel x86_64 architecture.

Any idea about this issue ?

Thanks,
Alexandra