[dpdk-dev] ACL trie insertion and search

Rapelly, Varun vrapelly at sonusnet.com
Wed Jan 28 10:07:21 CET 2015

Hi,

We were converting the acl rule data, from host to network byte order, [by mistake] while inserting into trie. And while searching we are not converting the search data to n/w byte order.
With the above also rules are matching, except few scenarios.

After correcting the above mistake, all rules are matching perfectly fine.

I believe the above[converting while insertion] should also work for all rules. Please clarify the above.

Regards,
Varun